Chris O'Donnell - Helping dentists grow, one practice at a time
RSS Follow

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Superheroes Saving Lives!
The Experience
Increase your patient flow in 60 minutes a month!
3 Reasons why your staff leaves

Practice Management
Procrastination
Recession
responsibility
Robots
Sales
sales, opportunity, dental, case acceptance
Social Media
staff retention
Superheroes
team motivation
technology
powered by

My Blog

Where does the time go?

I recently went through a sales training where the manager gave us sheet of paper and had us write down what we did yesterday. I spent almost ten minutes listing what I did and accomplished for the day. It took ten minutes to list everything I did all day...!?

When I looked back at the list I was a little bit surprised. I was amazed about how little I had actually done. I spent time answering emails, making sales calls, and using my phone. Was this the best use of my time? Could I have spent my time (and my company's time) more effectively  Absolutely the answer is yes!

Where do you spend your time? Is your time the most productive it can be? Could you increase your hourly production by eliminating the garbage?  Does your staff use their (your) time effectively? Probably not.

Lets work on making your time worth more............

12 Comments to Where does the time go?:

Comments RSS
descriptive essay topics on Monday, April 22, 2013 7:16 AM
Often, definitions are combined with classification or other forms of organization in the essay.

gartner magic quadrant 2013 ppm on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:06 AM
I spent time answering emails, making sales calls, and using my phone.

straightening machine on Wednesday, September 18, 2013 6:13 AM

Replica Hublot Uhren on Friday, November 01, 2013 9:37 AM
Emission Linien W盲hlen mit dunkelgrauem Design, mit leuchtenden wei脽en Substanz von 18 k Bai Jinshi Marke mit einem Zeiger 眉bereinstimmen , mit leuchtend gelben Zeitgabezeiger , machen ganze Zifferblatt ist ein visuelle Wirkung .

cloud-based localization solutions on Saturday, June 21, 2014 1:47 AM

調解員 on Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:31 AM
My wife and i continues to be searching the perfect warning that may be utilized nicely. However found your site. My partner and i necessary prefer to congratulate having the strategy. such a wonderful web site.

www.kennedysquaredental.com on Friday, December 23, 2016 1:23 AM
I was astounded about how little I had really done. I invested energy noting messages, making deals calls and utilizing my telephone.

www.bestessaypoint.co.uk on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 9:46 AM
I said it would just have to do. We almost had a fight over the amount of time and money we would need to get this space perfect by October 1st. Every conversation was about how to clean the floors. I was hesitant to even try anything more. Until, it hit me.

Johnson on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:42 AM
There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in features also. Thanks for such post and please keep on sharing with us. packaging box for hair extensions

Jahon on Thursday, December 21, 2017 3:36 AM
Time starting Now!! In the article is very interesting for the everyone visitor in the post. I am appreciate in the work. keep it up. Industrial Shelving for sale at discount prices

marlon on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 4:04 AM
This is a very good and informative blog here. There are very useful information shared in this post. Thanks for it.To get heavy duty shelving Click here http://ukheavydutyshelving.uk/

James Rogla on Monday, July 30, 2018 7:22 AM
I agree with your word. You post is really very fantastic. You have done a great job. I am going to bookmark this post. Thanks for taking time to share. Keep it up! safety rubber matting for pool areas